k

Monday, April 20, 2009

My Feelings on Shirdi Sai Baba

I love our shirdi sai baba so much because very few Gurus are so humble as him.Listen to what shirdi sai says to his devotees " "Slave of slaves I am your debtor, I am satisfied at your darshan. It is a great favour that I saw your feet. I am an insect . I consider Myself blessed thereby". Is there a guru so humble and sweet who says , its not us but him who is waiting for our arrival into his fold and he is satisfied at our darshan . Thats how much sai loves a true devotee. Dear Shirdi Saibaba devotee, To avoid any misunderstanding its my responsibility to clarify that StarSai & its network of websites is made purely for inspiring everyone to grow personally, spiritually in Sai's beautiful path towards light. We do NOT expect gains of any kind from others.I consider it as my karma to work for sai and am happy to do it with the support of my parents , sister and few good hearted sai friends baba blessed me with

1 comment:

  1. " "Slave of slaves I am your debtor, I am satisfied at your darshan. It is a great favour that I saw your feet. I am an insect . I consider Myself blessed thereby".
    Our Sai Baba is the greatest of All The Great.
    I have not heard any guru is so down to earth and humble and always caring for the people who reaches him by heart.

    ReplyDelete