k

Thursday, April 16, 2009

God's Treasury

One day Baba narrated a story which might taken place in one of his previous incarnations." In my younger days, I had been to beedgaon in search of livelihood . There I secured a Job in a factory manufacturing Knitting Cloth. I used to work very hard. The proprietor was satisfied with my work. There were three workers before me. The first worker was paid Rs. 50 , the second worker was paid Rs.100 and the third worker was paid Rs. 150 . But I was paid the double money of all the three amounts put together- Rs.600. The propreitor appreciated my work and love me. I did the work given to me with love and devotion. Hence I used to think that the salary I was getting given by God and carefully saved it. What I was given by a human will not last long. But what God has given will remain permanently. My God Allah asks the devotees to take as much as they want. But the devotees come to me and ask me to give . If a thing is given once it is not sufficient. The number of devotees who want everything evrytime has increased. There is none to understand what I am saying. My God's Treasury is full and overflowing. Any real devotee can take away cartloads from this.But none is interested in it. My fakir 's tact and My divine acts are extraordinary. My body will join the earth and my breadth will join the air. As long as there is life in me this oppurtinity is there. Thus who believe in me and those who never forget me will have endless joy.

Sadguru Sainath Maharak Ki Jai !.

No comments:

Post a Comment